Position:Joiner and Carpenter
Salary:From 2 200 to 3 400 EUR/month
Joiner and Carpenter
Qualified joiners and carpenters, with work experience, are needed to work in Stockholm, Sweden.
Employment description: wood preparation, assembling and maintenance.
- Preparation, finish and polishing of wooden surfaces;
- Window and door frame installation;
- Flooring assembling and maintenance;
- Assembling of roof constructions;
- Reading of sketches and plans.
Available job positions: 2
- Relevant work experience and education;
- Good understanding of various types of wood;
- Ability to read sketches, great spacial imagination;
- Sense of responsibility and practical thinking;
- Not to have any self-harming habits;
- Ability to work within the team, as well as, individually;
- Enthusiasm for work;
- Willingness to develop professionally.
- Salary paid on time from 2200 to 3400 eur/month, before tax deductions as required by the Swedish tax agency;
- Long term employment contract;
- Social guarantees and life insurance according to the Swedish Kingdom law;
- Work uniform and personal high quality tools;
- Paid professional development schemes;
- Possibility to use company’s provided accommodation.
Send Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: email@example.com
We inform all of the candidates.
*Additional information regarding employment position will be provided only to successful candidates. You can find more about DTBA at out home page www.dtba.se