Position:Interior construction worker
Salary:From 2 200 to 3 400 EUR/month
Interior construction worker
Qualified interior construction workers, with work experience, are needed to work in Stockholm, Sweden.
Employment description: interior and exterior work at private and commercial properties.
- Surface preparation for painting and wallpapering;
- Wall plastering, mounting of the corners, wall leveling, sanding;
- Painting of various surfaces while using spreadable or spray paint;
- Maintenance of cleanliness at the work place.
Available job positions: 2
- Relevant work experience and education;
- Good eye and hands coordination;
- Sense of responsibility and practical thinking;
- Not to have any self-harming habits;
- Ability to work within the team, as well as, individually;
- Enthusiasm for work;
- Willingness to develop professionally.
- Salary, paid on time, from 2200 to 3400 eur/month, before tax deductions as required by the Swedish tax agency;
- Long term employment contract;
- Social guarantees and life insurance according to the Swedish Kingdom law;
- Work uniform and personal high quality tools;
- Paid professional development schemes;
- Possibility to use company’s provided accommodation.
Send Curriculum Vitae (CV) to: email@example.com
We inform all of the candidates.
*Additional information regarding employment position will be provided only to successful candidates. You can find more about DTBA at out home page www.dtba.se